Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back again!

Thank you guys to those who read my last post, like I said more will be coming out over time. Today I wanted to talk about gaming. Now I can say I did get the quote from VGHS (Video Game High School). It's a youtube series, check it out. Now, today I want to talk about gaming, and what it's about. This generation of gaming and it's "gamers" are all about what rank can you get on Call of Duty, Halo, Battlefield. Gaming should be about the game. Not about your level. It's about the fun you have playing it, your experience. Don't play a game and get stressed about trying to catch up on ranks, play a game an enjoy your time playing it. I know some people will disagree but hey. We all have out own opinions so just get over it. Love you guys, hope you enjoyed this. :3 Have a great day my fellow Geeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment